Reliance Retail Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 3rd rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai – 400 002, Maharashtra, India ("RELIANCETRENDS.COM") is a retail company which offers various retail solutions, including, through its website www.reliancetrends.com and mobile applications various online lifestyle and fashion solutions, which inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of lifestyle and fashion merchandise ("Products") by users of the Website and Mobile Applications ("Users").
3.1. RELIANCETRENDS.COM does not levy any fee for browsing the Website and Mobile Applications. RELIANCETRENDS.COM may, in future, consider levying fees on the Users for using the Website and/or the Mobile Applications as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Website and/or the Mobile Applications. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. RELIANCETRENDS.COM does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Website and/or the Mobile Applications after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
3.2. In order to ensure User convenience, RELIANCETRENDS.COM offers multiple payment options to Users. RELIANCETRENDS.COM, without prior notice to Users, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- 3.2.1. Payment through net banking facilities;
- 3.2.2. Payment through select credit cards;
- 3.2.3. Payment through select debit cards;
- 3.2.4. Payment through store credit;
- 3.2.5. Payments through cash on delivery;
- 3.2.6. Payments through Digital wallets;and
- 3.2.7. Any other payment option as may be provided by RELIANCETRENDS.COM from time to time.
The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable Endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, RELIANCETRENDS.COM accepts payments only from major, select banking avenues. The list of banking channels from which RELIANCETRENDS.COM presently accepts payments have been set out under the Frequently Asked Questions which may be accessed here. RELIANCETRENDS.COM does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
3.3. It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s discretion. RELIANCETRENDS.COM reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, RELIANCETRENDS.COM may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card), failing which, RELIANCETRENDS.COM reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
3.4. While using the Payment Options, Users agree to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s third party payment gateway provider. Users shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. RELIANCETRENDS.COM disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
3.5. RELIANCETRENDS.COM shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- 3.5.1. a lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to Users as a part of RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s promotions;
- 3.5.2. the exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank;
- 3.5.3. any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction; or
- 3.5.4. a declination of transaction for reasons beyond RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s control.
3.6. RELIANCETRENDS.COM reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Website and/or the Mobile Applications. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by RELIANCETRENDS.COM, RELIANCETRENDS.COM reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. RELIANCETRENDS.COM may refuse to process transactions emanating from Users who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications. Should RELIANCETRENDS.COM be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications, RELIANCETRENDS.COM shall have the right to reject such transactions. RELIANCETRENDS.COM may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such Users or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that RELIANCETRENDS.COM shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications.
3.7. Unless specified otherwise, all the Products listed on the Website and the Mobile Applications shall be sold in Indian Rupees either at maximum retail price or at an offer or discounted price, with or without applicable taxes. Despite RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Website and/or Mobile Applications during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Website and the Mobile Applications, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Product against the price published on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications is set out below:
- 3.7.1. If the maximum retail price of the Product delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications, the User shall, within 24 (twenty four) hours from the time when he/she received the Product, intimate RELIANCETRENDS.COM by calling 1800-894 -9999 or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, in each case resulting in Delivery of the email and receipt of an auto-acknowledgement. Upon RELIANCETRENDS.COM being satisfied of the User’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be refunded as store credit or transferred into the User’s bank account within 1 business day (Mon to Fri) of being satisfied with the claim.
- 3.7.2. If the maximum retail price of the Product listed on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications is higher than what has been published and if RELIANCETRENDS.COM is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, RELIANCETRENDS.COM shall have the right to reserve the despatch of the purchased Products until the error on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications have been rectified and the User pays the difference amount. If the User refuses to pay the difference, the User is entitled to seek a cancellation and the monies paid by the User shall be refunded as store credit or a transfer will be initiated into the User’s bank account (or source wallet in case of a payment made by a digital wallet, such as JioMoney, Mobikwik, etc…) within 7 business days (Mon to Fri) by RELIANCETRENDS.COM.
- 3.7.3. In order to process such refunds, the User will be required to send an email to RELIANCETRENDS.COM at email@example.com. Thereafter, the User will receive a refund to store credit if the initial mode of payment for the order was ‘cash on delivery’. If the initial mode of payment for the order was through a Payment Option other than the ‘cash on delivery’ option, RELIANCETRENDS.COM may transfer the refund to the User’s source account that was used to make the initial payment.
3.8. To enable Users to make payments for buying Products on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Website and/or Mobile Applications and RELIANCETRENDS.COM does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time held liable.
3.9. RELIANCETRENDS.COM may, from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between Users and other third parties, apart from RELIANCETRENDS.COM. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the Products purchased by you through the Website and/or the Mobile Applications, RELIANCETRENDS.COM shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
3.10. If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Product(s) on the Website and/or Mobile Applications. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to RELIANCETRENDS.COM within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications in order to enable RELIANCETRENDS.COM initiate investigations.
3.11. If the User carries out a purchase on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications and the payment in lieu thereof has been invalidated, RELIANCETRENDS.COM reserves the right to retrieve the invalidated payment (“Invalidated Payment”) from the User’s store credit. Should the User have insufficient store credit in order to facilitate such redemption of the Invalidated Payment, the User shall within 5 (five) business days from the date of receiving a written notice from RELIANCETRENDS.COM, remit the Invalidated Payment into RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s bank account, details of which shall be set out in the notice. If the User fails to remit the Invalidated Payment into RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s bank account despite having received the notice, RELIANCETRENDS.COM shall be entitled to initiate civil and/or criminal legal action against the defaulting User at his/her cost and peril.
3.12. Cash on Delivery: The ‘cash on delivery’ Payment Option allows Users to make a cash-only payment to RELIANCETRENDS.COM’s delivery executive or logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased Product to the User. Presently, RELIANCETRENDS.COM offers a maximum order value of INR 5,000 (Indian Rupees five thousand) under the cash on delivery Payment Option. RELIANCETRENDS.COM reserves the right not to provide cash on delivery Payment Option for certain Products (these could be Products specified by RELIANCETRENDS.COM or Products with value exceeding a specified amount) or certain pin codes within India. Users are required to peruse and accept the terms set out under the Return and Refund Policy which sets out the terms of refunds for transactions carried out using the cash on delivery Payment Option.
3.13. Store Credit: The R one points, Gift vouchers, Coupons, Offers pertaining to the offline channel (Stores) can’t be clubbed, utilized/redeemed for the online purchases made from reliancetrends.com. If a User cancels an order for which payment has already been made to RELIANCETRENDS.COM, the User shall have an option to convert the monies paid towards the order into store credit. In addition to paragraph 3.7.3 above, any and all refunds with respect to Product(s) purchased through the ‘cash on delivery’ Payment Option will be transferred as store credit into the User’s store credit account. RELIANCETRENDS.COM may also, at its sole discretion, grant Users with store credit. The store credits can be used by the User for future purchases only on the Website and/or the Mobile Applications. In the eventuality of a User wishing to deactivate his/her account with RELIANCETRENDS.COM, the User agrees that all store credit available on the User’s store credit account, if any, will automatically stand forfeited, and RELIANCETRENDS.COM will not be required to process any refunds in any manner whatsoever. The User therefore agrees to use and exhaust any existing store credit prior to requesting for a deactivation of his/her account on the Website and/or Mobile Applications.